Thursday, January 26, 2012

{ nerd love }



I was once told to live a little and reach for my inner child. So armed with a bubble gun at a music festival I did try my very best, but if I had this little number, I wouldn't have had to try at all! Came across these adorable recycled cardboard towns on Apartment Therapy. They remind me of my first cardboard doll's house meets SimCity (the original DOS version)! The paper towns are inspired and based on small town Poland, much retro-ness,  and come complete with playgrounds, fuel stations, fountains, and even vehicles. Sadly the company that sell these adorable Paper Towns, Papierowe Miasto, are only shipping them in Europe, but there must be a similar alternative around about. Eyes pealed! 

Thanks to Bianca from The Tailored Life for the linkshare! 


Image: Apartment Therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment